Hello. It’s Monday. I’m feeling a short blog post with a list of random thoughts. I haven’t done one of those in a while, and it’s always a nice way to get creative juices flowing.
So. Here goes nothing:
- I love bullet points. They’re so clean. So neat.
- I’ve officially been working two jobs in my field (English, writing, that sort of thing) for two months! I’m practically a full-fledged adult.
- I’m an adult who eats ghost cookies (you know the ones) every day for lunch.
- I’m also an adult who writes with a light saber pen to get through a particularly busy Friday. (May the Force be with you)
- I’m planning/hoping/working for my future. Wish me luck.
- I’m reading Dracula and loving it. So creepy. So predictable.
- Well, it’s predictable for me because I know what two little holes on the side of a victim’s neck are–Stoker’s audience didn’t. So wonderfully creepy and campy and horrific!
- My dogs are currently clamoring for my attention. Silly Snoop. Cantankerous Kasper.
- I just ate popcorn slathered with butter and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. My goodness, so tasty.
- I miss Disney a whole lot.
- To cope, I listen to Disney music every day and sing along with the all force of a great typhoon.
- If you caught the reference, give yourself ten points.
- Do these points matter? No!
- Do you still want the points? Yes!
- Halloween is one week away! And then the most important month of the year shall begin…
- NOVEMBER! The month of Christmas (yes), Moana, and Gilmore Girls! I can’t believe the revival is almost here and we will have another Disney heroine. Ohmygoodness. Yes, blended words intentional.
- Alright. That’s enough for tonight.
Thanks for joining me in my list-making madness. Have a wonderful rest of your Monday, my friends!